Moodle Information & Guidelines
Moodle is our secure Class Management System (CMS) and is easy to use. Each co-op will have their own private Moodle hosted on the Lampstand Press servers. Moodle is password-protected and only co-op members will have access to classes.
Moodle participants are able to:
- Post assignments
- Upload writing assignments
- Post grades
- Post student presentations
- Upload student homework assignments
- Give quizzes
- Communicate via forums
Moodle is optional and co-ops that choose to use it will need to pay the $50 Moodle fee.
- Each co-op will have their own individual Moodle with a co-op specific web address.
- Lampstand Press (LP) will set up and host Moodle on their server.
- LP will backup Moodle each night on their server.
- Co-ops need to have one person assigned as their Moodle administrator.
- Moodle administrators will need to set up users, passwords, and classes.
- Moodle administrators will be responsible to run their Moodle during the school year.
- Lampstand Learning Center will offer basic Moodle training for teachers.
- Lampstand Learning Center will provide Moodle training material for teachers as they are generated.